Thursday, January 24, 2013
Hermanas
We love our missionaries! They are so grateful for anything we might do, they work so faithfully, and they love us right back! Here are two of the Hermanas, Hermana M. from Mexico (left) and Hermana Zumba from Peru. We had visited them at their apartment, shared a spiritual thought, rewarded them with candy bars for their clean apartment, and talked with Hma. M about her luggage allowance as she was headed home the next week. Little Hma. Zumba (who can't be 4'10") was telling me...in Spanish, of course, that she comes from a small branch in Peru that only has 60-70 members, but they have 12 young missionaries serving from there! I thought I had misunderstood her, so I called Rick over to hear it, too, and I had understood correctly. The 12 missionaries are serving all over the world in different places. Amazing!